It’s time for a SilverBox Top Ten! Drumroll please . .
10 Reasons Why We LOVED Bree and Craig’s Wedding
1. Craig’s letter to Bree that had Bree and her friends laughing and crying simultaneously.
2. Venues that were all within walking distance (so much fun, ’cause walking meant more time hanging out with friends and less time driving around in vehicles!).
3. Lots of hugging. The outdoor receiving line made for great (and well-lit) moments (which lead to fun pictures) of Bree and Craig getting hugs from all their guests.
4. Differently colored bridesmaids’ dresses . . . so lovely!
5. The special arrangement of rectangular AND round tables at the reception looked fantastic and helped guests mingle more (high fives, Annabelle Events, for this very cool design!)
6. Live disco! WOW! Just WOW!
7. A donut bar! (“blank” donuts with choose-your-own topping AND two utterly unique donuts named “the craig” and “the bree,” specially created by Harold’s Donuts for this night). Unbelievably YUMMY!
8. A father-daughter dance (or one big bear hug set to music) that had entire tables of guests moved to tears.
9. A SilverBox photo booth with props supplied by Craig and Bree that was its own party within a party!
10. And best of all: Bree and Craig! It was a treat just watching these two together . . . so much laughing! I think that’s may just be the secret ingredient to a pretty great marriage. Congrats, Bree and Craig!
And guess what? We’ve documented all this below. Scroll down to see JUST what I mean!
Bree + Craig :: Columbia, MO
. . . . . . . . . . .
ceremony venue • First Baptist Church
event planning • Annabelle Events
reception venue • Kimball Ballroom
catering • Fresh Ideas
cake • Hy-Vee
donuts • Harold’s Donuts
flowers • Hy-Vee
wedding stationary • Hoot Design Co
calligraphy • Inkling
bridal gown • Victoria’s Bridal
bridesmaid dresses • David’s Bridal
hair & makeup • The Clip Joint
menswear • Men’s Wearhouse
men’s accessories • Woody’s Gentlemen’s Clothiers
photographers • Kim Wade, Annika Miller, Drew Piester, SilverBox Photographers
~ Kim, Annika, Drew